Tuesday, May 3, 2011

News Story about Italy

“ITAILA”, also known as Italy is one of the most romantic countries to visit and find love.  Well there has to be more to Italy then finding love.  Italy has great cuisine; tourist would die to partake in.  The most famous dish is “Pizza” from Italy.  People say, “It’s nothing like having a slice of pizza from New York,” we’ll wait until they have one from Italy.  All the ingredients they use to cook most of the dishes are fresh and self-grown.  Italy also recognized for their beautiful monuments and museums.  Vatican City and visiting the city of Rome itself is a breath taking experience people have visited.  The architecture of many of churches is a big part of Italian culture. Fashion is a huge commodity over in Italy and the people dress in high end clothes.  Attending the travelern to Italy, I cannot wait to experience wonderful cuisine and fine wine in each city that we visit.  The restaurants are very intimate settings and nice outside areas to dine during times of the day.  The culture over in Italy is accustomed to walking to most places and I’m excited about visiting different shops to view their fashion.  The Italian language is one the most romantic language to learn and I’m eager to engage in dialogue with Italians.  This trip is a big culture shock and experience I will never forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment